This website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Details of the restrictions of the license are as follows:
- You can use my content as long as it does not create a negative reputation of the author, that’s me.
- You cannot use my material for commercial purposes. This means that you cannot sell any of my content and you cannot receive any sum of money for using my content.
- You cannot remix, transform, build upon, or in short, edit, any of my content.
- You can only share my content if you follow the correct attribution as follows.
- For images or videos: Credit the media to this website, Camera and Cheese, provide a link to the website (http://cameraandcheese.com), link to the media, and a link to the license. Example: Image credit: Camera and Cheese | CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 | Image link
- For content (write-ups), you can use any citation style. Example (in-line citation): (Erroba, 2016)
You do not have permission to take any of my content (write-ups, graphics, etc.) and publish it as your own. I would also appreciate if you could to leave a link to the page where you used my content. For clarifications, feel free to email or send me a message through the contact form.